Please tell me how much you want to change. 請告訴我你要換多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少匯款換成日圓?
What kind of currency do you want? 要哪種貨幣?
What’s it you wish to change? 你有什麼要換的?
What kind of currency do you want to change? 要換哪種貨幣?
In what denominations? 要什麼面額的?
Please tell me what note you want. 請告訴我要什麼鈔票。
Will seven tens be all right? 7張10元的可以嗎?
9.I’d like to know how I shall give it to you. 我想知道如何付錢給你。
10.How would you like it? 你要什麼面額的?
11.Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? 請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?
12.Can you change me some money, please? 能否請你給我兌換一些錢?
13.Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change. 請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零錢。
14.Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers? 麻煩給我6便士的銅幣。
15.I’d like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. 我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美元。
16.I’d like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. 我想把全部匯款換成美元。
17.I’d like some coins for this note. 我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。
18.I’d like to break this 50 dollar note. 我想把這張50美元紙幣換開。
19.Five twenties and ten singles, please. 請給我5張20元和10張一元的。
20.In fives, please. 請給我5元的。
21.Could you give me some small notes? 給我一些小面額的鈔票好嗎?
22.Hi, I’d like to exchange 100 of my currency for US dollars. 你好,我想把我手上的一百元換成美金。